Here at TinyTorch, we are obsessed with creating the best possible experience for you. We want to provide you not only with superb content, but also the fastest scheduling service.
Over the next 2 weeks, we will be making several changes to the way search and private content work. Some of these changes include:
- Edit/Swap Images: Instead of having to create an entirely new post, you can edit an image an existing post!
- Private Content Improvements: The rest of the article covers this in depth. The quick summary is that for content from other’s to show up you’ll need to follow them first.
- Improvements to Creating Posts: Not only is the process easier, but you may create link-based posts and share them with friends.
- Multi-Language Support: We will now be supporting Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, German, and French in addition to many other languages too.
- Updated Pricing Structure: We are introducing a $5 plan, to make TinyTorch even more affordable. Please view this page for more info on pricing. https://www.tinytorch.com/pricing/
Instead of providing you with a global search, we are improving search to only show content from the friends, organizations, and businesses that you follow. It is important to note that you will still be able to search your own content as well.
What this means, is that when you log into TinyTorch, you will only see your own content, unless you are following other users and organizations within TinyTorch.
If you’re curious and want to know how to follow friends and organizations, here’s a quick tutorial video that we put together for you.
As far as how these changes will affect private content, this means that everything will be much more private.
You will still be able to follow anyone that you wish and view all of their posts, but their content will no longer be visible in the global search unless you are following them.
In the near future, we plan to make a feature that enables you to accept/reject those that follow you.